ML/TF Risk Assessment For Superannuation
Perform a Risk Assessment
ML/TF Risk Assessments make up the foundation of any good AML/CTF Program, bronID is here to help you get the foundations right.
A sector-specific ML/TF Risk Assessment is essential to protect your business and fight financial crime. To learn more about how to conduct a risk assessment see the blog;
Ask the right questions
The bronID adviser can keep you up to date with the most relevant money laundering and terrorist financing risks relevant to your business.
Each risk assessment is tailored to your sector and business. A dynamic online ML/TF risk assessment flow will enable your business to update its risk matrix online and in real-time.
Learn the ML/TF risk specific to your industry
The bronID risk methodology behind your ML/TF Risk assessment will remain up to date with the most recent recommendations to your sector, based on global compliance recommendations.
Superannuation Sector Regulatory Guidance
- AUSTRAC Australia's superannuation sector: money laundering and terrorist financing risk assessment.
- AUSTRAC Industry Specific Guidance, Superannuation Sector.
Sector-Specific Risk Assessment Questions
The bronID risk assessment questionnaire will assist your business in understanding and mitigating the ML/TF risks immediately relevant to your sector. With sector-specific guidance, your business can be confident in its risk-based approach to AML/CTF legislation.
Here are a few sample questions included during the risk assessment process:
- Does this product allow the customer to acquire, transfer and dispose of an asset easily?
- Does your business use third parties to onboard new customers?
- How many of your customers are PEPs (Politically Exposed Persons)?
- What is the maximum amount of money a customer can withdraw from your product?
- How difficult is a customer to transfer funds from one fund to another?
- What checks do you perform when a customer is transferring money from another fund?
Reduce your risk of money laundering by using the recommendations and controls built into the bronID Adviser Package
During the bronID risk assessment procedure, you will have the opportunity to control and reduce the ML/TF risks posed to your business using the bronID control bank which includes techniques such as customer due diligence, PEP and sanctions screening and ongoing due diligence.Sign up to the bronID portal and begin your AML/CTF compliance journey with a bronID ML/TF Risk Assessment today!